Team coaching brings together a team of people to help them develop new skills and improve their effectiveness in working together.
Being coached as a team fast tracks the rate of learning within the group. It also improves the team’s ability to collaborate and problem solve, and identifies specific skills within the team that need to be developed through coaching.
Organisations can benefit from team coaching in a wide range of contexts. These include:
- A new senior management team needs to form and function at peak performance in a short space of time.
- An established management team has lost its focus over time and is no longer as effective as it needs to be.
- A newly appointed team leader needs to refocus the team on new goals, fast track a shift in behaviours and improve cooperation towards achievement of objectives.
- A sales team needs to revitalise its efforts regarding sales activity, reporting and performance and also may need to work better with other business functions
- Two teams that work closely together but experience conflict need to jointly work towards a united purpose and develop better expectation management.
Team coaching, management coaching and leadership coaching
AltusQ offers Team Coaching as a stand-alone package, or you can combine it with Executive Coaching, Mentoring, ‘Coach the Coach’ and Leadership Development programs to help foster a strong coaching culture within your organisation.
Workshops and facilitation
Workshops are also available to develop the skills of your team across a range of areas including communication skills, team alignment strategy, sales training, client management development, management coaching, story telling, leadership coaching, career development, coaching skills for managers and more.
Our approach is determined by the specific outcomes sought by your organisation and the people who participate in our coaching programs.
Contact us today for team coaching, management coaching and leadership coaching that targets the specific skill development objectives of your organisations and its employees.